Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering Online LLP Incorporation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to lease a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. If unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these stamped with the right stamp duty. Get them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may are expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to try and do each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and look for a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.